Wednesday 3 February 2016

Donlad Trump Claims Skipping GOP Debate Might Have Cost Him Iowa: 'I Think Some People Were Disappointed'


 Hindsight always offers the best perspective.

After coming in second place in Monday night's Iowa caucuses, Donald Trump is admitting that skipping the last GOP debate could have played a part in his results, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Donlad Trump Admits Skipping GOP Debate Might Have Cost Him Iowa



"I think it could have been the debate," the billionaire businessman said during a news conference on Tuesday. "I think some people were disappointed I didn't go in the debate."

Despite his admission, Trump still said he wouldn't have changed his decision to host a veteran's fundraiser in lieu of attending the event, which would have been moderated by his longtime foe Megyn Kelly.



"If I had to do it again, I would do the exact same thing," he added. "Do you know why?

For more detail    Donlad Trump Claims Skipping GOP Debate Might Have Cost Him Iowa: 'I Think Some People Were Disappointed'

0 comments: